- How to go Amarnath Yatra ?
- Amarnath Yatra 2023 registration online
- Amarnath Yatra package
- Amarnath Yatra distance
- Amarnath Yatra news
- Amarnath Yatra route
The Amarnath Yatra is a pilgrimage where one cannot just go anytime without proper preparation. Mental and physical readiness is crucial. If you’re planning to go on this journey, you still have plenty of time to prepare as it starts on July 1st. Registrations for the pilgrimage are currently ongoing. Before embarking on the 62-day Amarnath Yatra, pilgrims must keep in mind certain things, such as how to register and which people require special attention. Let’s find out more in today’s news.
Question: When does the Amarnath Yatra 2023 start?
Question: What is the first thing to do to go on the Amarnath Yatra?
To obtain a medical certificate, the Shri Amarnath Ji Shrine Board has released an official list of authorized doctors from all states of the country on their website this year.
Question: Is registration only done online?
Answer: No. Registration can also be done offline along with online.
Now let’s understand the process of registration… Process for online registration:
• First, go to the official website https://jksasb.nic.in.
• Check the “What’s New” section.
• Click on “click here to Register online for yatra 2023”
. • A new page will open.
It contains instructions on what to do and what not to do, understand it.
• Then, tick on I agree at the bottom.
• Click on Register.
• The Amarnath Yatra registration form will now open.
• Fill in all the details carefully.
• Then, submit it.
• After submitting, a message will appear on the screen.
• It will inform that the details have been saved.
• The registration number and OTP will be sent to the registered email and phone number.
• Enter it and submit.
• After this, your registration will be received by them. The Board will verify the details.
• After that, an email will be received to download the Yatra Permit.
• Payment must be made within 24 hours of receiving the email.
• After payment, the Yatra Permit can be downloaded in PDF format.
• It takes a few days to receive the Yatra Permit.
• Registration can be checked by tracking the application on the official website.
Offline registration process:
• After paying the registration fee at the bank, registration is completed.
• The date of the Amarnath Yatra is based on available slots.
• Details are provided on the receipt obtained from the bank.
How to do group registration:
If you want to register with a group, the main person of the group with 5-50 members can apply for group registration by sending the necessary documents of all members, SASB, through postal mail.
Question: How much will it cost to register for the Amarnath Yatra?
Answer: If you are an Indian citizen, the advance registration fee is INR 120 per person from a nominated bank branch
. • The online registration fee is INR 220 per person.
• If you opt for group registration, it is also INR 220 per person.
• NRI pilgrims can register through Punjab National Bank’s personal banking service for INR 1520.
Question: What is an RFID card?
Answer: Prior to starting Yatra 2023, all registered traveller should obtain an RFID card from any center located in the Jammu and Kashmir region.
• Keep your Aadhaar with you for RFID card collection convenience.
• This will not cause you any inconvenience. During the trip, always wear your RFID tag around your neck.
Question: What is the age limit for Amarnath Yatra?
Answer: People between the ages of 13 and 70 can register for the Yatra.
Question: So who cannot go?
Answer: Pregnant women who are more than 6 weeks pregnant.
• Children under 13 years of age.
• Elderly people over 75 years of age.
• Patients with a serious illness. For more information, call the toll-free number at 18001807198 or 18001807199.
Question: How can a healthy person prepare themselves before embarking on the Amarnath Yatra?
Answer: The Amarnath Yatra involves some physical exertion. There is still about 2 months before the start of the yatra.
To prepare yourself, follow these tips:
• Do breathing exercises such as pranayama and exercise regularly.
• Inhale and exhale 5-5 balloons from your mouth in the morning and evening.
• Walk 4 to 5 kilometers every day.
• If you can jog, do it for 30 minutes every day.
• Stay hydrated, drink 5 liters of water every day to avoid dehydration and headaches.
The Amarnath Yatra is quite challenging. The paths to both Balatal and Pahalgam, which are walked on foot, can be difficult for many. Snowfall on these roads and a continuous drop in temperature can affect anyone’s health during the climb. Even if you are healthy, a low oxygen level can cause problems. The risk of a heart attack also remains due to the lack of immediate medical help. To avoid this, keep these things in mind.
During the Amarnath Yatra and to prevent high altitude sickness, keep in mind the following things:
• Avoid wearing a saree for women. Wear salwar-kameez, pants-shirt or track suit.
• Do not wear flip-flops for trekking. Wear sturdy trekking shoes.
• Keep extra clothes and food items in a waterproof bag.
• Carry a water bottle, snacks such as roasted chickpeas, dried fruits, toffees, and chocolates. • Carry a small oxygen cylinder with you. • Carry moisturizer cream and Vaseline.
• Always stay with your group during trekking.
• Take breaks and climb slowly and steadily.
• Avoid taking shortcuts to complete the journey.
• In case of losing a companion, inform the police immediately.
• Keep your belongings near the porter carrying them so that you can easily access them if needed.
Note:- In case of altitude sickness or any other trouble, visit the medical help center located every 2 kilometers.
Question:- What facilities are provided to the pilgrims during the Amarnath Yatra?